Monday 22 September 2014

Josh's Camp

I have just got from camp in Rotorua. I was there for three weeks. 

While I was there I had a teacher who did magic. He blew up a balloon and put it in the hot water as it was starting to go down. When he took it out of the hot water it started to go up again. I don't know how he did it. 

At school we looked at lots of cool inventions. When I was at school we had to design a three wheeled bike that could go underwater. Then we got to make it out of steel and plastic bottles. We saw a jet pack that a guy down South had made. It was cool. There was a floating car in China too. 

I went to see the dogs and cats and read them books. 

I made some new friends too. We talked and played together. 

When I went in the whare I would always keep working and clean up. Isaac would always tell me to stop working and have a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment