Wednesday 3 September 2014

100 word challenge by liana

This week we get to join in on a challenge called the 100 word challenge this weeks phrase is... Finally we can make a start.

                                                   The black figure 

I walk  outside a figure was staring right at me. Quickly I ran in side as fast as my legs could take me. " Jesse Kyla wake up" I hissed.
 They follow me they take one look and are back inside. 
I yell "get some scissors" We tip toe into the kitchen get the sharpest scissors we could find.
We walk outside searching for are opponent there he was facing the other way. " finally we can make a start on cutting  the shadow" I say quietly.   When we started the figure disserpered into thin air. "Gone" we whisper.


2 comments:

  1. Many of your posts on 100WC have been linked to this URL. They need to be linked separately. You also need to complete a sign up form please so that I can contact the teacher direct.

    Thanks
    Mrs Skinner (Team100)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A member of Team 100 has left 2 comments but is not sure they have been registered. Please check spam box
    Mrs Skinner (Team100)

    ReplyDelete